Registration is required:
Pony Wagon Days will be providing spaces for Food/Treat vendors.
Food Vendors are responsible for obtaining a food license and Festival Insurance.
There are limited spaces available per electric requirements!
- Please let us know ASAP if you are wanting an exclusive item and identify what that item is; such as hamburger, tenderloin, polish sausage. The sooner you get your application in, the better chance you have at an exclusive item.
- Check In and Setup - after 5pm on Wednesday, September 5, 2018.
We will have spots assigned before you arrive, we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Water and electric will be available. We will provide generator that will run during festival. You will need to provide extension cords. Absolutely no stakes in pavement.
- Fees: Please see forms for fees.
- Deadline - Please return application with proof of insurance, and check payable to Pony Wagon Days, Concessions, PO Box 553, St. Paris, OH 43072 by the end of July. Applications without insurance will be returned. We will confirm receipt of payment.
- Health Department - Vendors need to display Health Dept. permit.
- PLEASE KEEP THE AREA AROUND YOUR BOOTH FREE OF TRASH.
- Tear-Down All booths must be removed by noon on Sunday, September 9, 2018. Trash receptacles will be available.
- Please print the form provided below and mail to the Pony Wagon Days Committee to the mailing information provided on the form.